CERAN HIGHTRANS® eco/eco S
SCHOTT is always expanding the possibilities for its products, and with the black glass-ceramic CERAN HIGHTRANS® eco, SCHOTT became the first manufacturer to offer a glass-ceramic cooktop panel manufactured without toxic heavy metals. It’s tailored for optimum use with red light.
CERAN HIGHTRANS® eco and eco S offer all the celebrated benefits of CERAN® cooktops, but they are melted without the use of toxic metals arsenic and antimony. A subtle difference between CERAN HIGHTRANS® eco and eco S is that the latter comes without nubs (the ‘S’ stands for ‘smooth’) to enable sharper light contours for the use of cooking zone illumination.
- Environmentally friendly production process without toxic heavy metal additives.
- Shares the CERAN® range’s key technical qualities of temperature stability, plus impact and heat resistance.
- Able to integrate smart control solutions, such as monochromatic TFT displays.
- Elegant black glass look to suit red light elements and displays.
CERAN HIGHTRANS® rubio/rubio S
This product variant is a transmission-enhanced black glass-ceramic, which makes it ideally suited to bright and clear 7-segment displays with further indicating colors besides red. This offers a strikingly different aesthetic that looks great in high-end kitchen environments.
As with the HIGHTRANS® eco product, HIGHTRANS rubio is also available in the rubio S variety, without nubs on the underside. This enables the integration of bright and clear light elements in the control panel and cooking zone areas in colors such as blue and white.
- Shares the key technical qualities of the CERAN® portfolio, such as temperature stability, plus impact and heat resistance.
- A choice of aesthetic options and light colors to suit different kitchen designs.
- Offers integration of monochrome TFT displays and light-limited cooking zone markings.
- Delivers white light shine four times brighter than the conventional black glass-ceramic HIGHTRANS® eco to enhance displays.
This transparent glass-ceramic is especially developed for induction hobs. The combination of transparency and two flat sides (no nubs) enable printing on the top and underside to achieve countless designs and user functions.
CERAN CLEARTRANS® opens up a world of possibilities for transparent cooktop panels. Multi-color visibility can be achieved, while additional semi-transparent coatings can be used for displays and touch interfaces. The integration of high-resolution, multi-color TFT displays for enhanced, smart cooktop operation is another exciting option.
- Numerous options for customized designs, branding and underside prints.
- Enables the integration of high-resolution TFT displays.
- Transparent glass-ceramic provides multi-color options and visibility for an eye-catching appearance.
- Shares the CERAN® portfolio’s key technical qualities of temperature stability, plus impact and heat resistance.
White glass-ceramic cooktops provide modern kitchens with a stylish, luxury look. CERAN ARCTICFIRE® offers a choice of four different shades, as well as a range of complementary colors to open up a world of design possibilities, while maintaining the impressive performance CERAN® is known for.
While CERAN ARCTICFIRE® classic and CERAN ARCTICFIRE® snowy are especially suited to induction hobs, radiant heating and gas heating elements, CERAN ARCTICFIRE® ice and CERAN ARCTICFIRE® frost can be used with the red 7-segment displays that are ideal for use in induction cooktops with display optics.
- A striking, luxurious look for bright, stylish modern kitchens.
- Four different white color tones.
- Shares the key technical qualities of the CERAN® range, such as temperature stability, plus impact and heat resistance.
- A wide range of options for customized designs and finishing touches.