Chiller Door Systems for Cabinets
SCHOTT Termofrost® Prisma
SCHOTT Termofrost® Prisma combines user-friendliness, robustness and appealing food presentation. The trendsetting semi-vertical sliding door system with a large display area allow a perfect promotion of chilled goods that stimulates impulse purchases.
The highlight of this system is the extremely easy door opening movement as well as the self-closing function and damping mechanism, which ensures a silent and smooth door closing. In addition, the self-closing function of the doors contributes to increased energy efficiency, as the doors close automatically. The anti-slam function of the system protects against hard hits and guarantees a long service life. The visual appearance of your glass door system is selectable. The system is available with curved or flat doors as well as with a slim vertical edge protection or fully transparent without a vertical frame.
- Sliding door system with a large display area.
- Anti-slam function ensures a long service life.
- Ball-bearing rollers and damping function for highest user-friendliness.
- Self-closing function contributes to increased energy efficiency.
- Several door types and edges available.
- Simple retrofitting on all standard semi-vertical chiller cabinets.
SCHOTT Termofrost® AGD 3 & T.AGD 3
The SCHOTT Termofrost® AGD 3 All-Glass Door system is designed for the presentation of dairy products, fresh meat and beverages in refrigerated cabinets, offering complete visibility for an enhanced customer experience. With similar visibility to open cabinets, finding the right product is quick and easy no matter which angle the customer is viewing from.
This energy-free glass door solution is designed with slim profiles that increase the display area and maximize the visibility of the products. The system is available with the choice of two glasses: the standard SCHOTT Termofrost® AGD 3 and Termofrost® T.AGD 3, which features a frameless door design for 100% transparency.
- High stability glass doors.
- Energy savings of up to 65%.
- Suitable for new refrigerated cabinets and retrofit projects.
- Clear and transparent vertical edges of SCHOTT Termofrost® T.AGD 3 doors offer perfect merchandise presentation.
- Options for anti-reflective glass and LED lighting kits.
SCHOTT Termofrost® Skyline Cool extended doors for chiller cabinets
SCHOTT Termofrost® Skyline Cool combines stylish design and reliable function to present chilled food in modern multideck cabinets. The swing-door system uses all-glass doors that fit close to the cabinet edge, resulting in a highly attractive front that converts a chiller cabinet into a seamless product display.
Because of the increased area of transparent glass, SCHOTT Termofrost® Skyline Cool offers a vast improvement on traditional framed-door cabinets. Fully transparent with 100 % visibility, the customer can immediately see all products, resulting in quick orientation at the point of sale. The fresh and clean look increases the attractiveness of the products, as well as giving a store a modern, state-of-the-art design and significant energy savings.
- Fully transparent and captivating glass front.
- Complete product visibility for a great customer experience.
- Energy savings of up to 65 %.
- Reliable quality.
SCHOTT Termofrost® Smart Look
SCHOTT Termofrost® Smart Look transforms a refrigerated multideck cabinet into an eye-catching display case that combines double-glazed insulation with complete visibility. With no frame or mullion, this cutting-edge door system features transparent spacers that are used to create a seamlessly clear view of the products inside.
Cabinets fitted with ‘invisible’ SCHOTT Termofrost® Smart Look glass doors offer customers an uninterrupted view of food and beverages, making selection simple and quick. For store owners, Smart Look is ideal for retrofitting in existing installed cabinets to provide a cost-effective and highly sustainable solution that will begin saving energy the moment the cabinet is plugged in.
- Fresh and clean look with perfect visibility.
- Quick orientation for the customer at the point of sale.
- Fully transparent for an appealing shop design.
- Makes a significant contribution to sustainability compared to open cabinets.
SCHOTT Termofrost® Sliding Door System for Plus-Cooling
SCHOTT’s sliding door system for chiller cabinets is a great choice for stores with narrow aisles. The system requires a minimum amount of space, as the light and transparent doors slide smoothly and softly within their frames. The extra-large display area provides high visibility of products inside the cabinet, while the bottom profiles of the frame are designed for easy cleaning.
The sliding door system is available in two options: the standard SCHOTT Termofrost® SDS 2 for effective function and product display, and SCHOTT Termofrost® T.SDS 2, a highly transparent, frameless design for maximum visibility. Other options include anti-reflective glass and LED lighting kits for stunning illumination.
- Attractive design combined with robustness.
- Suitable for retrofitting.
- Energy saving of up to 60 % compared to an open cabinet.
- Less corners and edges reduce the time for cleaning.
Sales Manager – Refrigerated Displays