FLEXINITY® connect offers a high-performance alternative to traditional materials such as silicon and copper-clad laminates for advanced packaging substrates. The combination of perfectly suited materials with exceptionally accurate dimensions lifts FLEXINITY® connect to the next level of semiconductor packaging.
Tailored to handle the challenging demands of the advanced packaging industry, SCHOTT FLEXINITY® connect offers full design flexibility with the highest I/O counts and maximum end-product stability. FLEXINITY® connect combines the highest product performance with the lowest electrical loss and manufacturing costs.
- Full design freedom thanks to the flexible positioning of Through Glass Vias.
- Straight hole shapes result in the lowest electrical resistance.
- Fast volume manufacturing process on large panels enables the highest I/O counts at the lowest costs.
- Adjusted thermal expansion for highest product yield and reliability.
- Large cavities with frames to embed your devices.
- Low dielectric constant to lower-end product power consumption.
SCHOTT FLEXINITY® mini offers a portfolio of high-precision specialty flat glass in small dimensions between less than 10 mm and 1 mm, all with tight tolerances and outstanding edge quality. Delivered in an innovative frame, FLEXINITY® mini provides the option for simple, tool-free singularization, as well as through holes with high geometrical tolerances.
Prompted by the opto-electronics and consumer industries, SCHOTT FLEXINITY® mini offers high strength, ultra-wide design flexibility, and superb quality in miniature form. As well as high geometrical accuracy and homogeneous edge cosmetics, FLEXINITY® mini can be provided with µ-scale through-structures. The convenience of in-frame delivery also gives customers the ability to clean and coat the glass quickly and cost-effectively.
- Breathtakingly small detached glass parts between less than 10 mm and 1 mm.
- Near-unlimited geometrical variation combined with high precision.
- Dimensional and freeform tolerance of +/-10 µm in dimensions down to a few millimeters.
- Option for µ-scale through-holes.
- High homogeneity in edge quality with minimal chipping.
- Option for in-frame delivery for simple cleaning and coating.