With SCHOTT FLEXINITY™, SCHOTT is introducing a brand new, innovative product portfolio, which offers highly accurate and versatile structured glass substrates.
- Position tolerance +/- 25 µm
- Feature size tolerance +/- 25 µm
- Structure radius >150 µm
- Down to 100 µm thickness
Within the triangle of structuring tradeoffs, FLEXINITY™ excels in all categories.
Achieving tight tolerances is crucial for high-tech applications and high quality products alike
- Inaccuracy leads to misalignment.
- Breakage and chipping at structure edges lead to low yields and inefficient processes.
Our product has almost no chipping.
- Structured Wafers by SCHOTT achieve tight specs.
- +/- 25µm in position tolerance
- +/- 25µm in structure size tolerance
SCHOTT offers customized solutions for through-holes in glass substrates.
- Any design matching the structuring criteria mentioned below is possible.
Please see below the specifications of our preliminarily set up sampling line. Keep in mind that the specs of the fully implemented process are further improved: