Decorative Fiber Optic Lighting
SCHOTT® Fiber Optic Light Cables
SCHOTT® Fiber Optic Light Cables provide an efficient and flexible method of transporting light from an external light source to a display area, while providing effective, durable and long-lasting performance. Up to several hundred light dots can be combined to create a myriad of lighting patterns in sauna ceilings or elaborate display showcases.
Since fiber optic cables can be very thin and flexible, they can be used in very tight spaces and fitted around extremely tight corners. They are particularly popular for showcases and interior design since they can be easily hidden, creating a subtle and easily controlled light for maximum effect. As they carry no electricity and generate no heat, objects are safe and secure, while extreme heat and humidity resistance enables them to be used in demanding environments such as saunas.
- Suitable for installation in tight spaces and corners within showcases, shelves and walls.
- Optimum safety of illuminated objects as glass fibers transmit light but no electricity.
- Zero heat transference means showcase temperatures are kept at a consistent level.
- Able to withstand high temperatures and high levels of humidity.
- Illuminate displays without harmful UV or IR radiation.