Aviation Light Sources
SCHOTT’s expertise in LED lighting and fiber optic technology allows us to offer unique products that suit the designs of any modern aircraft cabin. Our three main product types create a variety of lighting effects in the tightest of spaces, while offering low weight and low maintenance costs.
SCHOTT® HelioBasic II
With space always at a premium inside the aircraft cabin, the SCHOTT® HelioBasic II light source provides a versatile, lightweight and compact solution. This highly efficient light source delivers homogenous lighting that’s entirely customizable depending on customer requirement.
With an option for high and low brightness, as well as flickering mode, the SCHOTT® HelioBasic II light source is a cost-effective solution that's suitable for most modern aircraft cabins, with a range of colors and other options to complement different interior designs.
- Compliant with all Airbus and Boeing regulations.
- Compatible with a wide range of SCHOTT fiber optic products.
- Qualified for all major passenger aircraft.
SCHOTT® HelioIntense LED light source
Efficient and strong, the SCHOTT® HelioIntense single-color LED light source was developed specifically to be combined with SCHOTT’s range of innovative and versatile fiber optics. This results in a data interface that creates bespoke cabin lighting suitable for an impressive range of aircraft interior designs.
The SCHOTT® HelioIntense light source can be controlled in a number of different ways according to customer preference, proving valuable as a source of LED spotlights, as well as more understated lighting. It can be integrated into seats and monuments alongside SCHOTT® HelioFlex light guides or create mood lighting with SCHOTT® HelioLine fiber optics.
- Can be controlled by discrete signal or RS-485 bus system.
- Illuminated functional cabin lighting realized as spot or line lights.
- Able to deliver homogenous mood lighting.
SCHOTT® HelioIntense Spectrum LED light source
The brightness and color control offered by this LED source provides strong, efficient and esthetically striking cabin lighting that offers a wide range of possibilities for customization and design enhancement.
The SCHOTT® HelioIntense SpectrumCC light source features brightness control along with a true color sensor, guaranteeing stability of color and brightness regardless of environmental conditions for the entire lifetime of the light source.
- Color and brightness stability throughout all light sources.
- Able to match all light sources in cabin, seats and monuments.
- Perfect color and brightness match with SCHOTT HelioJet® cabin lighting.