Fast Track Kits for pre-clinical testing, clinical trials and commercial filling
Made with SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass, adaptiQ® vials are washed and packaged in a clean room environment and sterilized with ethylene oxide. adaptiQ® tray allows an easy infeed of ready-to-use vials into traditional filling machines, removing the need for additional washing and depyrogenation processes. The packaging guarantees that there is no glass-to-glass contact during transport.
SCHOTT adaptiQ® vials in tray are compatible with all existing traditional filling lines.
- adaptiQ® ready-to-use sterile vials made from SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass tubing
- Matching West Ready Pack® closure components (stoppers, crimps)
- Pre-tested and fully documented for fast time-to-market
- Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling
- Compatible with traditional fill & finish machine types