High Temperature Furnaces
Successfully in use in plants and machinery of leading FPD makers due to excellent IR-transmittance for heating purposes. New substitute material for e.g. plastics, metal, quartz etc.
- Carrier plates and substrate supports in high temperature processes
- Furnace insulation
- Equipment component in sputtering / coating equipment
In industries like:
- Display manufacturing (e.g. AMOLED, LTPS and Oxide TFT, Polyimide curing)
- Solar panel manufacturing (e.g. CIGS, CdTe)
- Food processing
- Drying and curing of coatings (e.g. automotive)
NEXTREMA® is ideally suited because the ...
- availability of large sheets enables big size furnaces e.g. GEN 8.
- good transmission in infrared enables separation of radient heaters from the process.
- low thermal conductivity provides good thermal insulation.
- non-porous resistant surface prevents process contamination by particles and gases.
- thermal (shock) resistance ensures rapid process cycle times and reliable material performance under high temperatures.
- smooth and chemically resistant surface shortens maintenance downtimes (e.g. cleaning).