Dr. Jens Schulte
Member of the Management Board of SCHOTT AG
Jens Schulte joined the Management Board in July 2016. He is responsible for the Corporate Functions Finance, Information Technology, Purchasing as well as Mergers and Acquisitions.
In addition to his position at SCHOTT AG, he is also member of the Supervisory Board of Altana AG and member of the Board of Directors of Nnaisense SA.
Jens Schulte was born in Wuppertal, Germany, in 1971. He studied business administration at the University of Cologne and received his PhD from the EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht (EBS Business School) in Oestrich-Winkel, Germany.
- Appointed to the SCHOTT Management Board, 2016
- Hilti, Executive Vice President Finance & Controlling, 2013
- Hilti, Chief Financial Officer Germany 2010, Central Europe 2011
- Siemens, Chief Financial Officer Industrial Products, 2008
- Siemens, Project Manager M&A 2002, Head of Planning/Controlling Communications Services 2005
- Goldman Sachs, 2001
- McKinsey & Company, 1997