Dr. Frank Heinricht
Chairman of the Management Board of SCHOTT AG
Frank Heinricht took office as Chairman of the Management Board in June 2013. He is responsible for the Business Units Pharmaceutical Packaging and Tubing as well as for the Corporate Functions Research and Development, Compliance and Legal, Human Resources, Marketing and Communication, Strategic Development.
In addition to his position at SCHOTT AG, he is also a vice chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Würth Group, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, President of the Federal Association of the German Glass Industry (BV Glas), Member of the Presidential Board of The Federation of German Industries (BDI) and Member of the German Science Council (Wissenschaftsrat).
Frank Heinricht was born in 1962, in Berlin, Germany. After completing a degree in physics and a doctorate in engineering at the Technical University of Berlin, he began his professional career in business in 1992.
- Appointed Chairman of the SCHOTT Management Board, 2013
- Heraeus Holding GmbH, Chairman of the Management Board, 2008
- Heraeus Holding GmbH, Chief Operating and Technology Officer and member of the Management Board, 2003
- TEMIC Semiconductors, Chief Executive Officer, 1998
- TEMIC Semiconductors, General Manager for Integrated Circuits, 1995
- TEMIC Semiconductors, trainee initially in 1992, then a Project Manager and Plant Manager later on