Member of the Management Board of SCHOTT AG
Hermann Ditz joined the Management Board in January 2016. He is responsible for the Business Units Advanced Optics, Electronic Packaging, Lighting and Imaging as well as for the Corporate Functions Einvironment, Health and Safety, Technical Services, and Operational Technology 4.0.
Hermann Ditz was born in Zwiesel, Germany, in 1959. He studied materials science at the University of Erlangen and completed his studies in 1986 by receiving his ‘Diplom-Ingenieur’ master’s degree in engineering.
- Appointed to the SCHOTT Management Board, 2016
- Head of the Business Unit Electronic Packaging, 2005
- Co-Head of the Business Unit Electronic Packaging, including technical management of the Landshut plant, 1996
- Vice President Production, SCHOTT Electronic Packaging Asia, Singapore, 1994
- Vice President Production, Opto-Electronics, 1992
- Joined SCHOTT in Landshut as a development engineer for glass products, 1987
- Engineer at Hutschenreuther AG, Wiesau, Germany, 1986