Quotations from scholarship recipients and scientific tutors:
- A French student of business administration in her thesis: “Role of the Economy and Business in the Franco-German Couple as a Motor of European Integration”, 2003:
“I gratefully acknowledge the generous and stimulating financial support …the scholarship I was granted from the Heinrich J. Klein Foundation enabled me to take advantage of the opportunity to study in Germany where I could have access to many useful resources for the completion of this work.”
- A German student of economic geography, thesis “Tourism as promoter of integrated regional development – the example Cinque Terre, 2003”:
“I would like to express my sincere gratitude once again for the generous and very helpful financial support of my research in Italy granted by the Heinrich J. Klein Foundation.”
- Lecturer from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz, biology department, as per letter dated 14 March, 1996:
“The scholarship recipient has made valuable use of his time in Japan, which he owes to your generous foundation, as is shown in the enclosed report… he was able to make important contacts in Japan and will certainly uphold them…”
Annotation: The scholarship recipient has finished his doctorate in the meantime and has been working at the “Rhineland-Palatinate Foundation for Innovation” since March 2002.
- A German student of the History of European Religion as per letter dated 11 November 2005:
"I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the support granted by the Heinrich J. Klein Foundation, which enabled me to attend the Institute of Cistercian Studies in Kalamazoo, MI, in September and October 2005."
- Mail from Carolin Liss on May 5, 2008 who in 1999 had been selected for a scholarship supporting her during her studies in Australia. Meanweile she received her doctor title in Australia and now works as a postdoc research fellow at the university of Perth:
"...that I again want to say thank you for the scholarship I had received by the Heinrich J. Klein foundation. Without this I would never have been able to study in Australia."