Was ist Ihr nächster Meilenstein?
Internship for our global initiatives Culture development & Diversity (f/m)
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. We offer a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions that contribute to our customers’ success.
At SCHOTT, when we talk about the importance of thinking in terms of the future, we are referring to both our products and our employees – this has been our philosophy for more than 130 years.
We are looking for an intern to support global initiatives Culture Development & Diversity. It is also possible to write a finals thesis on this topic. The job is based in our headquaters in Mainz, Germany. The internship duration should be 4 to 6 month, startingas soon as possible.
Within the area of diversity:
- Support of the international diversity team
- Benchmark with other companies
- Creation of an internal survey to monitor the program development
- Internal communication of the initiative through different online and offline channels
Within the area of Culture Development:
- Support the international roll-out of the Growth Culture Project.
- Support planning, conduction and evaluation of workshops for different target groups.
- Business student with focus on marketing, HRM, psychology, education, communications, media or a related field
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Availability for at least 4 to 6 months
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Affinity for the topic diversity & culture development
- Distinctive verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, reliable, creative, good level of self-organization, team-player
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment which encourages you to share your innovative ideas and supports your development.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz HR Marketing/Recruiting, Bernice Wright, +49 (0)6131/66-2457Mainz, SCHOTT AG