Was ist Ihr nächster Meilenstein?
Lean Manager (f/m)
SCHOTT Advanced Optics, with its deep technological expertise, is a valuable partner for its customers in developing products and customized solutions for applications in optics, lithography, astronomy, opto-electronics, architecture, life sciences, and research. With a product portfolio of more than 120 optical glasses, special materials and components, we master the value chain: from customized glass development to high-precision optical product finishing and metrology. We are currently looking for a Lean Manager supporting our Production team in Mainz.
- Defining appropriate and required Lean Measures in cooperation with the Production Management team
- Independent planning and implementation of Lean-Projects and Kaizen-Workshops
- Preparing and conducting Lean-Trainings
- Monitoring success of ongoing Lean measures
- Development and update of Lean-roadmap in close collaboration with the Plant Manager of AO in Mainz
- Intense cooperation with an internal team of Production responsibles and Process Engineers
- Master’s degree in Engineering or related study field
- 3-5 years working experience as Lean Manager in a Production surrounding and in-depth experience in Project Management
- Profound knowledge in analysis of production costs, Lean Manufacturing and production optimization
- Experience in working within the glass industry is a plus
- Distinct identification with the overall Lean-concept
- Experience in setting up and conducting Trainings on different Lean-Topics/ ongoing Lean-Projects
- Teamplayer with distinct analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent English and German language skills (verbal and written)
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. We offer you a career with variety and creative freedom in a cooperative work environment. Your innovative ideas are the foundation for our success as a leading technology group.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources Mainz, Ellen Krill, +49 (0) 6131/66 2170Mainz, SCHOTT AG