What’s your next milestone?
IT Demand Manager / Business Relationship Manager (f/m)
Would you like some creative leeway in your work?
Do you want to identify value-adding activities with internal IT customers and bring these to implementation?
Do you like to communicate and do you want to continuously expand your network?
Then apply to SCHOTT IT.
We are looking for an experienced IT Demand Manager / Business Relationship Manager (m/f) to join the IT Sales & Marketing Applications (IT-PSM) department at our headquarters in Mainz to start as soon as possible.
- Spokesperson for the IT organisation department and vice versa
- Reconciliation between business strategies and IT strategy
- Translation of business requirements into IT requirements
- Project initiation: scope definition, determination of objectives and resources involved
- Monitoring and further support of projects in the department
- Consultancy and support for the department with regard to IT processes and solutions
- Proactive marketing of central IT solutions, products and services
- Intermediary for problems and conflicts, e.g. resources, objectives, expectations, roles
- Taking over project tasks, and if applicable leading smaller initiatives here and abroad
- Following trends, market developments and identifying potential
- Degree in economics and/or IT or similar studies
- Several years of professional experience in IT in an industrial environment and/or in IT consultancy, ideally focusing on sales & marketing
- Knowledge in the analysis and design of business processes, ideally in SAP Experience in IT requirements management and solution design
- Solution-oriented consultancy and negotiation skills
- International project management experience in the IT environment desirable, combined with the corresponding methodology skills
- Structured and autonomous working style
- Mobility in terms of business travel
- Written and spoken English, other foreign languages desirable
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company.
By participating in global and customized training programs, SCHOTT supports your development in a cooperative and dynamic work environment. We work collaboratively with you to develop a rewarding and challenging career path and look forward to grow with you through our successes.
Mainz, SCHOTT AG
SCHOTT AG, Mainz, Martin Jobst