What’s your next milestone?
Global Supply Chain Business Process Manager / Project Manager (f/m) with focus CAQ (computer-aided Quality)
SCHOTT Advanced Optics, with its deep technological expertise, is a valuable partner for its customers in developing products and customized solutions for applications in optics, lithography, astronomy, opto-electronics, architecture, life sciences, and research. With a product portfolio of more than 120 optical glasses, special materials and components, we master the value chain: from customized glass development to high-precision optical product finishing and metrology.
- Cooperates and enforces/information and experience exchanges in the context of plant connectivity for product and quality data, quality management and material master data management incl. classification
- Develops, maintains and optimizes our Global SCM Process Management System in line with the business unit’s strategy and objectives
- Streamlines and standardizes global SCM processes within Lead to Quote, Order to Cash, Plan to Produce, Procure to Pay, In- to Outbound, Inspect to Quality
- Concept and execute projects in the context of harmonization and optimization of the SCM processes and their enterprise system implementation
- Prepare for the launch of SAP S4/Hana in areas such as business model design, business process reengineering and process improvement and by managing the interface to the internal IT department
- Applicate analysis, improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles in the context of LEAN operations
- University Degree in Computer Science, Technology and/or Engineering
- Min. 3 years of experience in the planning and execution of projects as (sub-) Project manager as well as experience in quality process controlling and quality assurance
- Practical experience in SCM and process development/-improvement
- IT experience, SAP and LEAN knowledge
- Excellent command of the German and English language (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with pronounced communication and argumentation skills
- Open-mindedness and willingness to challenge the status-quo
- Strong team spirit, effective relationship builder and ability to work in multifunctional and multinational teams
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Willingness to travel ~30%
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. We offer you a career with variety and creative freedom in a cooperative work environment. Your innovative ideas are the foundation for our success as a leading technology group.
Interesting and challenging tasks in fields that impact our future, as well as a motivated and great team, await you. Do you want to succeed with us? Then send us your application to: SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources Mainz, Ellen Krill, +49 (0) 6131/66 2170Mainz, SCHOTT AG