What’s your next milestone?
Manager IT Service Desk (f/m)
We are seeking a Manager for the IT Service Desk (m/f) for our “Information Technology” department for an immediate start.
- Operational management of the provider for the IT Service Desk
- Strategic further development of processes on the Service Desk, incident management, critical incident management, problem management
- Definition of guidelines for the internal processes in incident management and monitoring compliance with guidelines
- Management of continuous improvement process in the Service Desk environment
- Reporting customer satisfaction and deriving measures to improve service quality, complaint management
- Definition of the knowledge management process and continous further development
- Contract management for the provider for the Service Desk
- Multiprovider management and troubleshooting
- Budget planning and monitoring of operational costs
- Degree in business informatics, IT or business administration or similar professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role of medium complexity in the enterprise environment
- Good knowledge in the service desk area, multiprovider management and IT infrastructure
- Experience in managing external service providers
- Sound knowledge in IT service management methods pursuant to ITIL, certification as an ITIL service manager or service expert an advantage
- Strong communication skills with customers, providers and colleagues and strong service focus
- Written and spoken English
- Knowledge of ServiceNow an advantage
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. By participating in global and customized training programs, SCHOTT supports your development in a cooperative and dynamic work environment. We work collaboratively with you to develop a rewarding and challenging career path and look forward to grow with you through our successes.
Mainz, SCHOTT AG
SCHOTT AG, Mainz, Martin Jobst, +49 (0)6131/66-2849