What’s your next milestone?
Graduate Sales / International Graduate Program (f/m)
Our Business Unit Lighting and Imaging offers outstanding lighting and image transmission solutions for applications in the markets of automotive, aviation, medical devices, as well as industrial and safety engineering. With production units in Europe and North America and a worldwide sales organization, SCHOTT Lighting and Imaging is a leading supplier for fiber optic components.
To support our team in Mainz we are looking for a Graduate (Trainee), who strives to develop and move our sales and innovations forward. Our international job entry program will include various rotational assignments at global sites of the Business Unit and offers support by an experienced mentor. After the program, you will assume a sales position in the Business Unit.
- Analyze markets, trends and customer behavior as a basis for our Business Development activities
- Cooperate with our sales colleagues on an international level regarding Business Development projects
- Support operational front sales and marketing
- Further develop the sales steering dashboard
- Analyze and further extend CRM functionalities
- Attend our International Graduate Meeting to build and enlarge your network
- Broaden your intercultural competencies in the course of various international assignments (4-6 months)
- Travel regularly and relocate, if required
- University degree with above average results in Industrial Engineering, Technical Studies or Natural Sciences, alternatively Economics or Business Studies with technical mindset
- First practical experience in Sales, Business Development or Market Intelligence, preferably with an international focus
- Outgoing and highly motivated sales personality with a distinct focus on customer needs and expectations
- Excellent presentation, communication and networking skills
- Proactive, independent and determined work approach
- Profound analytical skills combined with a structured, versatile and systematic approach
- Fluent command of English and German
- Excellent use of MS Office, as well as affinity to IT based tools
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will be able to expand your skillset in a cooperative and dynamic work environment, which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
Our International Graduate Program prepares you for a sales career in the Business Unit Lighting and Imaging within 24 months. You will gain experience and assume responsibility in challenging projects and can expect interesting practical insights. Do you want to lay the foundation of your professional career in a fast-paced and highly international B2B-environment at SCHOTT? Then, please send us your online application:
SCHOTT AG, Human Resources, Antje KlemmMainz, SCHOTT AG