What’s your next milestone?
Trainee Online Marketing / International Graduate Program (f/m)
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill an online-marketing focused role as part of our international Graduate Program. You will have the opportunity to work within the corporate Marketing team while having a focused role supporting the Business Unit Electronic Packaging in parallel.
The position will offer you multifaceted insights into corporate online activities as well as into operational and strategic online-related tasks within the Electronic Packaging business. Having a focus on continuously strengthening our online presence, your knowledge and ideas to developing the digital space @SCHOTT will be very appreciated. The position will be based at the SCHOTT corporate office in Mainz, but will include regular business trips to Landshut, the Electronic Packaging Headquarter.
- Working in the team on concepts and campaigns regarding SEO and SEM
- Developing and executing social media campaigns in all relevant channels
- Supporting and being responsible for specific Online Marketing activities/projects
- Setting up newsletters campaigns and implementing product presentations online
- Supporting daily online topics, e.g. updating of website content
- Creating content for blogs and communities
- Analyzing and interpreting results of web tracking and website-analysis tools
- Developing concepts and recommendations based on analytics for further improvements and measures
- Conducting reports & presentations
- Bachelor- or Master-degree, preferably in media information technology, online media or business administration with a specialization in online marketing or a related study field
- Min. 1-2 years of practical work experience in a marketing department in an industrial company or an agency with a focus on online marketing
- Experience in SEO/SEM, social media, newsletter campaigns, web design, image editing and online-research
- Profound working knowledge with CMS systems and MS Office
- Experience in analysis, concept creation, implementation, and reporting of online campaigns
- Team player with distinct analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent English and German language skills (verbal and written)
- 18 months of international job experience in our international Graduate program to serve as a foundation for your professional career in a fast-paced and international B2B-environment
- Organized structure with different practical and training phases as well as exciting projects to gain experience, assume responsibility and the possibility to realize your own ideas from the start
- Various assignments (4-6 months), including assignment to an international site to foster your intercultural competency
- Support from an experienced mentor for the duration of the program
- Invitation to our International Graduate Meeting to expand your network
- Career development interview prior to the end of the program
- Permanent position after completing the International Graduate Program
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. If you want to be successful with us, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources Mainz, Ellen Krill +49 (0) 6131/66 2170Mainz, SCHOTT AG