What’s your next milestone?
Manager Operational Excellence (f/m)
In 2010 SCHOTT started its transformation to become Operational Excellence. To support us on that way, we are looking for a Manager Operational Excellence (f/m).
- Play an important role on the way to Operational Excellence
- Challenging projects in an international environment
- Great internal and external networking possibilities, to commend yourself for your personal development
- Attractive, multi-level career options
- Methodical training especially in LEAN
- Integration and coaching programs.
- University degree in an engineering discipline
- Project-based design, implementation and optimization in the area of production and administration
- Development of solutions to optimize processes
- Enthusiastic about communicating and applying improvement activities and application in practice
- Proven track record in project management and process optimization (i.e. Six-Sigma Black-Level)
- Structured working style, communicative leadership style and assertiveness
- Very good moderation and presentation skills
- Distinctive social competence and open mindset towards changes
- Very good command of the English and German language (a second foreign language is highly appreciated)
- Willingness and motivation to assume a challenging position within the SCHOTT Group (national / international ) after 3 to 5 years
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a highly motivated and target-oriented team, tackling interesting and high challenging tasks on the way to Operational Excellence. Do you want to succeed with us? Then please send your online application to: SCHOTT AG, Human Resources Mainz, Mr. Arthur-Robert Adler.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources Germany - Mainz, Arthur-Robert Adler,Mainz, SCHOTT AG