What’s your next milestone?
Internship HR Marketing Germany & Czech Republic (f/m)
SCHOTT CR – plant Electronic Packaging Lanškroun is a well-known supplier of high-quality products in the automotive industry. The production is mainly focused on glass-to-metal packages, especially airbag ignitors, sensor packages, and battery covers. The company is an important employer in the region.
We are looking for an Intern (m/f) to support our local HR Team in developing and implementing our global HR Marketing strategy. A minimum period of 4 to 6 months starting at the earliest possible date is required.
As part of the onboarding process, there will be a 2-3 weeks training period at the SCHOTT headquarter in Mainz to familiarize you with the topic before you start your Internship in Lanškroun
- Country-specific implementation of our global employer branding strategy at the SCHOTT site in Lanškroun
- Target group analysis to develop suitable employer branding projects
- Concept development for on- and offline channels
- Optimization of the Czech career page of our corporate SCHOTT homepage
- Developing and designing of HR advertising material (banners, fylers etc.)
- Internal corporate communication via intranet or proper printed media formats
- Support in daily business
- Business student with focus on marketing, HRM, communications, media or a related field
- Excellent Czech language skills (native speakers would be great)
- Very good German or English skills
- Availability for at least 4 to 6 months
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Affinity for social media
- Distinctive verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, reliable, creative, good level of self-organization, team-player
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment which encourages you to share your innovative ideas and supports your development.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources, Claudia Aßelmeyer, +49 (0)6131/66-2300Mainz, SCHOTT AG