Please login or sign up to continue
International technology group • specialty glasses and glass-ceramics • more than 130 years experience • 15,000 employees in around 33 countries • innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
What’s your next milestone?
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. The company has more than 130 years of outstanding development, materials and technology expertise and offers a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions. SCHOTT is an innovative enabler for many industries, including the home appliance, pharma, electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation industries. SCHOTT strives to play an important part of everyone’s life and is committed to innovation and sus-tainable success.
- Develop business per assigned territory: identifying, analyzing, and realizing sales and marketing opportunities;
- Realize Sales target qualitatively and quantitatively;
- Build up and maintain long-term customer relationships incl. daily communication and contract negotiations;
- Manage quotation process (cost calculation, quotation, follow-up), follow the defined quotation guideline;
- Contact and visit customers in regular base to build/maintain good relationship, and keep proper reporting for customer visits/actions/contacts;
- Provide input for Sales planning and controlling(i.e.: budget, forecasting, monthly reporting);
- Good knowledge about market & competitor information;
- Support new product & innovation management process;
- Support CSR job for order management and customer service;
- Work closely with departments such as Product Engineering, Logistics, Production, Quality, Finance to handle customer orders/inquiries, and realize good satisfaction level;
- Monitor AR closely to avoid Aging payment;
- Other tasks per assignment.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Engineering with good technical background;
- At least 3-year working experience in Sales or CSR of industrial products, with proven performance in business development;
- Good understanding of technical products and development of the target market;
- Working experience in a manufacturing company is a Must;
- Experience in building up and realizing new business opportunities;
- Experience in building up long-term customer relationship and contract negotiation;
- Willing to travel frequently;
- Excellent communication/presentation skill;
- Proactive, willing to learn;
- Result and Business driven;
- Logic thinking, good analytical skill;
- Team player;
- Good command of English.
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment, which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application.
Soya Mo, email@example.com
Soya Mo, firstname.lastname@example.org