Internship in Germany
SCHOTT offers internships in its various business groups throughout Germany. These positions are available to students or people taking further education courses before receiving their diploma. Because students are fully integrated into business operations, it is recommended that basic internships should take not less than two months, while advanced internships should take at least three months.
- Insights in an international industrial company
- Intergration in working processes
- Responsible tasks
- Processing of projects independently
- Adequate compensation
- Assistance during the assignment
- In case of good to excellent performance during the internship you get the chance to be added to the SCHOTT Talent Pool
- Lots of fun
|Mainz||Bernice Wright |
Phone: +49 (0)6131/66 - 2457
|Jena||Cornelia Fahlteich |
Phone: +49 (0)3641/681 - 5534
|Landshut||Angelika Kolbeck |
Phone: +49 (0)871/826 - 325
|Grünenplan||Karin Schewior |
Phone: +49 (0)5187/771 - 265
|Mitterteich||Katharina Heindl |
Phone: +49 (0)9633/80 - 634
|Müllheim||Martin Fuchs |
Phone: +49 (0)7631/3685 - 244
Are you looking for an internship in Germany?
Then do not hesitate and send us your application!