Your future starts with SCHOTT today
SCHOTT "Talent for Tomorrow" Program
As part of our Talent for Tomorrow program , SCHOTT provides many benefits and opportunities for current students and recent college graduates. Through a well structured process, SCHOTT's programs will provide you practical skills and work experience with an international high-tech company that's involved in the world's leading industries.
- Summer internships in our North American manufacturing facilities
- Co-op opportunities in our North American manufacturing facilitis
- International summer internships at our global headquarters in Germany and throughout Europe
- International Associate Development program for recent graduates.
For more information including detailed requirements and the application process, please dowload this PDF [PDF]
International Associate Development Program
If you are a recent college graduate, SCHOTT is searching for entrepreneurial, self-starters to be a part of our International Associate Development program. For the participants, the program offers international assignments, an innovative rotational program, global training and development opportunities, challenging projects and operational positions, increasing levels of responsibility, and professional mentorship. After completing the program, participants are eligible for exciting and challenging positions in the SCHOTT group.To apply, send a resume and cover letter to these email addresses:
- International Associate Development Program
http://email@example.comAssociate Development Program brochure [more...]