Tables of Material Data
- Column 2: The sealing metals indicated are described in table 3.
- Column 3: a 20-300: Mean linear coefficient of expansion in the temperature range from 20 to 300°C according to DIN 52 328.
- Column 4: Tg: Transformation temperature according to DIN 52 324
- Column 5:
The indicated viscosity temperatures
mark the following processing
107.6 dPas (softening temperature): Noticeable deformation of glasses under their own weight, even after short heating periods (minutes).
104 (processing temperature): Central viscosity of the range from 103 to 105 dPas in which most processing techniques such as pressing, blowing and drawing are applied.
- Column 7: tk100 value: Temperature at which the electrical resistivity is 108 W cm according to DIN 52 326.
- Column 9: DZ: Dielectric constant; tan d: Dissipation factor.
- Column 10:
W: Resistance to water according to
DIN ISO 719
S: Resistance to acid according to DIN 12 116
L: Resistance to alkaline solutions according to DIN ISO 695
W is subdivided into 5 resistance classes, S into 4 and L into 3. The higher the class number, the lower the resistance.