Dr.-Ing. Heinz KaiserMember of the Management Board of SCHOTT AG
Heinz Kaiser joined the Management Board in January 2016. He is responsible for the Business Units Home Tech and Flat Glass as well as the Corporate Function Market Development.
Heinz Kaiser was born in Schweinfurt, Germany, in 1966. He studied mechanical engineering at RWTH (Technical University) in Aachen and received his PhD in the field of production planning and control in 1998.
- Appointed to the SCHOTT Management Board, 2016
- Head of the Business Unit Home Tech, 2012
- Head of Corporate Strategy and Development, 2011
- Head of Lighting & Imaging North America, 2008
- Head of Operations Fiber Optics North America, 2006
- Head of Management Development, 2001
- Joined SCHOTT as Head of Logistics Optimization, 1999
- Research Institute for Industrial Management, Aachen, last position Head of Production Management, 1993